Award-winning Luxury Dog-Friendly Holiday Cottages in Cornwall
Get away from it all to a luxurious Cornish escape, set in a gorgeous, secluded, romantic, private, and eco, 22-acre estate with fabulous views
Kernock Cottages is an inclusive business that offers four 5* luxury detached and superbly equipped self-catering cottages, each with a private covered hot tub.
All cottages are family-friendly and dog-friendly and Heather Barn is fully wheelchair accessible (NAS M3a). There is ample parking with each cottage.
Dogs can run and explore in “Central Bark”, our renowned 6-acre on-site secure dog walking area. Kernock is situated in South East Cornwall and it’s just a 1 km walk to the village pub in Pillaton. There’s so much to do locally – beautiful beaches, Dartmoor/Bodmin Moor, river walks, National Trust and Plymouth attractions all within 10 miles. Coastal villages Looe and Polperro and the Rame Head peninsula are within 20 minutes. Further afield are the North Cornwall attractions of Bude, Tintagel, Port Isaac, Polzeath, Rock, Padstow and Newquay.
- Four individual cottages (sleeps 2,4,4,6) on a fabulous private 22 acre estate
- Private hot tub with each property, stunning views and enclosed gardens
- Dogs: 6 acre secure dog park, up to 4 dogs per property
- EV charging
- Exceptionally well-equipped, all en-suite bedrooms
- Heather Barn property is wheelchair accessible (M3A VisitEngland grade)
- Walks, beaches, activities and attractions locally
- Great local dog-friendly village pub
Click here to check availability and book.